full screen background image

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Hey friends! Emily here!
I am here with a simple, block patterned card using elements I dont use quite that often... GLITTER. I do not typically use products that use glitter because... well lets face it.. IT GETS EVERY WHERE!! I swear I have glitter still on me from this project!

I made this card for my brother's birthday this year.... yes... I am late in posting this!! But He and I both LOVE the color orange... Especially burnt orange. I tried to use our favorite College Football teams colors. Yes, we are Texas Longhorns fans :) I dont know if you can tell, but her suit is paper pieced!!

I tried to use the same color spectrum, but yet get the awesome argyle pattern in there! (Yes, I am a sucker for the argyle.)

Here is my Card 4-1-1:
Stamps: Bombshell Stamps Bombshell Angel
Ink: Memento Black
Marker: Prismacolor sand, Stampin Up basic black, blush blossom, and some reddish brown Sharpie :)
Papers: Recollections Spice Rack, and Recollections Halloween paper pads
Embellishments: Recollections

Hope youre having an amazing day!!

Much Love,
xo-
Em

3 comments:

  1. Super cool project, love the colors. I am a glitter addict and my family makes fun of me - I am constantly covered in glitter! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Jenn! I am soooooo anti glitter. So when ever I have a project that involves glitter you should be impressed ;)

    and you can never go wrong with orange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Great use of glitter!

    ReplyDelete