full screen background image

Thursday 4 October 2012

September Winners

   I am very excited to announce the winners for our Challenges and for the Prize Patrol.

  After searching high and low, scouring the countryside, the internet, and several different dimensions I am please to announce that the prize patrol has chosen Jenn for this lovely card.



Don't you just love those freckles?

Our Random drawing winner is Lena with this cute calendar page.


Remember you have lots of chances to win a stamp set of your choice by joining in on the monthly blog hop, posting your sketch challenge on our blog , forum, and sketch gallery  for posting online at our flickr account, printerest board, , paper craft planet gallery, and  the scs gallery..



8 comments:

  1. Awwww- thank you SO MUCH for choosing my card, you just made my day. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!

    Enjoy your goodies and remember to participate again in our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaalright! Way to go Jenn and Lena!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo!!
    I have seen Lena's project in person, and the photo doesnt do it justice!

    Jenn-- I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jenn and Lena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything I saw here -- thank you

    ReplyDelete