full screen background image

Saturday 2 June 2012

Meet Ms. June!

Kim Gaughan, also known as Crafty Pink Anchor, is Bombshell's Ms. June! Kim brings her fabulous coloring and knack for dimensional designs to her Bombshell projects.

Here's a little interview with Kim so you can find out more about Ms. June!

1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
I'm Kim, aka Ms. June. I live in New Jersey, and when I'm not crafting I'm usually hanging out with my boyfriend, family, and friends.

2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I have been crafting pretty much my whole life. My mom is a crafty lady, so I started young. She taught me how to sew, crochet, cross stitch, and probably more than I can remember. My obsession with stamps started when I was younger. Yep, I still have some of those stamps with my name and cartoon characters. Stamps make me happy.

3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
Definately Bombshell Angel because you can dress up Bombshell Pin-Up in tons of different outfits and the die cut outfits are awesome! I also like the Sugar Skulls set because I love skulls. Really, who doesn't?

4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
I love 3D paper craft projects, altered art, and cards.

5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?
My colored pencils and Copics, although I am still learning how to use Copics.

6. Describe your crafting "style".
My style is amix of everything. I love learning and trying new styles and challenging myself.

7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?

Lately, for cards, I have been using sketches. My crafting process is usually a "go with the flow" type. I will start with either A) a crazy idea in my head or from a dream or B) picking one element and starting from there (ex - a piece of cardstock, washi tape, a stamp).

8. Do you have any other hobbies?

My other hobbies are jewelry, sewing, and crocheting.

9. Free for all including little facts, etc. about you.
I love cooking, going to shows (concerts), and decorating for the holidays. The fall is my favorite season and Halloween's my favorite holiday.

Now that you've learned a bit more about Ms. June, feast your eyes on her three favorite Bombshell cards!




If you'd like to see more of Kim's fabulous work, check out her blog and her Bombshell Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment