full screen background image

Saturday 7 July 2012

Meet Ms. July!

Susie Little is Bombshell's Ms. July! Susie's fabulous coloring and great layered designs showcase Bombshell's stamps wonderfully.

Here's a little interview with Susie, so you can find out more about her!

1. Brief info about yourself, including your name, where you live, your family (if you want), etc.
Hello Everyone, My name is Susie Little and I am Ms. July {which is incidentally is when my birthday is! :D } I am married with three children aged between 16 and 10. We live in a village near Norwich in Norfolk UK. I work part time as a Registered Nurse and love every day of it. Even the bad days are never bad enough to make me change my mind!

2. How long have you been stamping and/or crafting?
I have been stamping for five years but crafting in some way for many years. As well as card making, I paint with watercolours, crochet, and alter boxes and containers.

3. What are your favorite Bombshell sets and why?
Rose's Portrait and Lucky Bride are my two favorite sets. I'm a bit of a girly!

4. What kind of projects do you like to do?
My favorite crafts are cardmaking and altering.

5. What are your favorite coloring mediums?

I love to watercolour with distress inks but I love my Copics most of all

6. Describe your crafting "style".

I don't really think I have a particular style I just do what I feel like!

7. Describe your crafting process. Do you start with a stamp set? A sketch? A technique you want to use?
I usually start with a sketch or or colour scheme and develop my project from there!

8. Do you have any other hobbies?

I paint with watercolours and crochet mostly. I also enjoy knitting, reading, cycling, and Zumba.

9. Free for all including little facts, etc. about you.
My ambition for this year is to pass my driving test!!!!!

Here are three of Susie's fabulous Bombshell projects!



Now that you've learned more about Susie and seen some of her fabulous artwork, I know you'll want to go check out her blog and her Bombshell Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment