full screen background image

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Inspired by ALISON!!!






Hi there everyone!!! Ms June here!! :) With a ANYTHING BUT A CARD PROJECT that I have been up to recently.



I have been eyeing Alison's tutorial for a while about the Bombshell Bracelets. I have been dying to make them FOR - EV - ER. (Please reference the movie "The Sandlot") Now that I have made them... I am addicted!!! I can not stop making them. I I am currently making one for myself. :)



 I used the Bombshell Angel, and Bombshell Butterfly Queen sets. I stamped them on gift wrap tissue paper to give it more of a smooth apperance.



The ladies have been colored in Prismacolor and Bic Mark-its.... there is a lot... A LOT of Mod Podge, and photo vintage distressed inks used.



I made these bracelets for my BFF's upcoming birthday on Friday. It is part one of my gifts to her. I am currently working on one for myself! Yep, I am going to make a piece for myself!! I dont even wear jewerly typically! But it will go perfect with just about any summer dress! Yep, I am going to be wearing some dresses too... So unlike me! LOOK OUT SUMMER MS JUNE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!

5 comments:

  1. They look fabulous. Your friend will love them.

    So, where do you find the bangles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them at my local craft store... they were like 2.99 or 3.99 each. But I am doing my research on where I can find them cheaper or in bulk. Cabin Crafters has them for I think 2.99 a piece but if you have a resale account you get like 40% off. Luckily my mom has one, so I am convincing her she should stock me up on some. I posted them on my facebook and all my friends love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily these are fabulous!! AND For-ev-er is a famous quote over here at our house so I laughed out loud when I read that lol too funny.

    ReplyDelete