full screen background image

Thursday 1 November 2012

El Dia de Los Muertos!

It's the Day of the Dead and the Bombshell Design Team wants to celebrate Bombshell style!

As you may or may not know, Bombshell Stamps has an entire collection of stamp sets, called the Sugar Skull Collection and they are all wonderful, though I'll admit to a slight bias.

Now feast your eyes on this array of fabulous projects by the team! I hope you're inspired!!!









 

We Bombshell gals would like to give Shannon, Bombshell Stamps' creator, a HUGE Happy Birthday! We love you Shannon! Hope your day is fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Shannon! Great projects from everyone, I have a thing for sugar skulls so this one was a lot of fun for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Shannon! Great projects from the DT too! I love my sugar skulls, fantastic stamps and I can't wait to purchase more of your sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitations and Good wishes on the anniversary of your birth Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Shannon!!!

    Great projects ladies! I love what you all did with these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoying all the different takes on Day of the Dead.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON

    ReplyDelete