full screen background image

Wednesday 7 November 2012


Greetings, Bombshell Fans! Alison here. It's time to announce the November Hump Day Hop! Since many of us are getting ready to think about cooking for Thanksgiving, I thought it would be fun to have a recipe challenge!
Ingredients:
3 Patterned Papers
2 Bombshell Stamps images
1 Piece of Ribbon

That's a pretty easy recipe...even for me ('cause I'm not a fan of cooking!)! Of course, you can add extra elements, but let's let the 3 ingredients I mentioned take center stage. This hop will take place on Wednesday, November 28th...always the last Wednesday of the month. The deadline to sign up is Monday, November 26th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. You can do so in THIS thread. 

I hope you will play along! This is going to be a great hop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment