full screen background image

Friday 29 April 2011

Americana Bike

  This card was made from a Woodware USA sketch.  I thought it would be just right to compliment this bike image and I used my Johnny Luv's favorite red, white and blue.  The bike was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS after laying down the navy blue on the fuel tank and fenders blue crystal lacquer was laid down on top.  It really brought a new bike shine to the image.  In this picture, you cannot see all the glitter that is on the chrome.  I used a Sakura glitter pen and it truly sparkles like chrome ought to shine. My clearance papers were used again for all the background papers so another economical card for me.  That probably brings my card costs down to something like $500 per card counting everything invested in this hobby.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the card. You are doing good at $500 a card. I shudder to think of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a bargain! Fabulous card! The bike looks amazing ;D

    ReplyDelete