full screen background image

Wednesday 6 April 2011

If the shoe fits...


Here is another fun Bombshell card.  This is for a friend of mine who has more shoes than Imelda Marcoss.  I used some of this green paper for St. Patrick's Day and liked it so well that I went ahead and made another green card.  I especially like the paper I used to piece the shoe.  The stamps set is Girl's Ruin and what could be truer - bankrupted by shoe shopping.   I love all my shoes, the taller the better.  In fact, walking in flats has become somewhat difficult.



5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the patterned paper on the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Mary!!! The greens look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love all the greens!I am sure your friend will absolutely LOVE this card!
    I only have flat shoes..I have never ever been able to walk on this kind of shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - I just love the shoe and the colors. Thank you for stopping my blog and leaving me a comment. I look forward to visiting and speaking with you often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and can i get that shoe in an 8 please? thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete