full screen background image

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tiki Time


     When I was a little girl, I live in Hawaii near Pearl Harbor.  It was a memorable time in my childhood and I remember soooo many things even though I was very young.  Ever since then, I have loved all things Hawaiian and Spam is one of my favorite foods. lol.  This image fromBombshell Stamps reminds me of the old postcards that used to be for sale so many years ago.

  I found this paper at a clearance sale and instantly thought of this stamp.  It is hard to see on the photo but the orange and blue papers have a monochromatic Hawaiian motif as well.  The orange border flowers were on sale from a different manufacturer but they fit perfectly.  The twine came off a package I received and seemed just right for the bottom edge of the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment