full screen background image

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Barbie Bombshell

     This was a super fun card to make, I mean, who doesn't have fond memories of Barbie.  My oldest daughter, Bonita, actually came up with the idea and I love it because I did have this Barbie many (too many) years ago.  The card was created for a pink, black, and white challenge and Barbie's black and white swimsuit was perfect.

     All the pink design papers are from Paper studio basics pad.  The black design paper is from a pad I purchased on clearance, Slice black and white pad.  Boy have I gotten my moneys worth out of both pads.  I went for tons of layers as usual and some black and white ribbon to add just that little touch of black that was still needed.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! This is fabulous! I love that Barbie! What a great idea! Your daughter had a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. I love the layout, patterns, and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like she is in a lovely box. Very pretty! I remember when we all had 1 maybe 2 Barbie's, and a bunch of lovely clothes... now it is a new Barbie per each outfit.

    ReplyDelete