full screen background image

Sunday 24 April 2011

Bombshell Bunny

This card I made for my brother.  I'm thinking he should really like it. Inside the sentiment is "Some bunny loves you"  I have been thinking about this card for about a month.  I have had the bunny ear punch since last year.  I couldn't resist it!  I had loads of ideas of stamps to use it with but not as much time as imagination.  At least I was able to use it once this year.  I used one of my favorite Bombshell Stamps, Bombshell Angel,  for this card and paper pieced her swimsuit to match her ears.  I used a Sakura glitter pen to add sparkle to the suit, although it just doesn't show in the photo.  I really love the effect of the glitter pen and tend to add it to quite a few of my cards.



1 comment:

  1. I love this - especially the bunny ears. They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete