full screen background image

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Gotta love the Easel Card :)

Okay, I have to admit... I THINK I am starting to love the paper piecing technique.. I know what I did on these two cards are super simple... but man this girl has curves!!! :) Gotta love the girl with the healthy curves! I have yet to post these on the forums... but I need to get on the ball and get them posted on the site. I am having some computer difficulties, so please bare with me! :) First of all, I love LOVE LOVVVVVE!! The Easel Card technique. I know it so well, I know it just like the back of my hand.  Both cards measure at the average A2 size, which make for easy mailing (even though neither one of these cards were/ are being mailed off. They are being hand delivered).
My go to stamp is the lovely, Bombshell Angel. She was my very first stamp, and well.. if you ever see her on my craft table, you can tell she is very well loved :) She is stamped in Versafine, and colored with Prismacolor Brick Beige, and or Eggshell ---> My go to colors for the fairskinned ladies. Their features are colored with Stampin Up Stampin Write markers. All papers are: Recollections, or Me & My Big Ideas. Oh and of course I used my Stars CB embossing folder. It is the perfect accent with almost all the lovely Bombshells.   I love how both of these cards turned out. One is for a new friend I have made (above) and the other (flower embellishment) is for my daughters babysitter's 18th birthday coming up. Both ladies are pretty rockin in my book, so they deserve some Bombshell Lovin! 
I hope you enjoy, because I sure did. I didnt want to part either one of these cards.... luckily they are going to a good home.

xox,
Em <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that pink zebra stripe with the stars. Great cards. Easel cards are always a great diplay platform for Bombshells.

    ReplyDelete