full screen background image

Thursday 7 April 2011

Stars, Sultry Eyes and Sparkle!

I made this card using Rose's Portrait that just arrived in the mail! I loved this stamp on the website... and I love it even more in person! These stamps stamp so clean and crisp, they are a delight to work with! I embossed the background with some stars and I even MADE THE FLOWERS!!! I know, right! I made them... So 2 cool things about that... they match my paper and they are CHEAP! I spritzed them with smooch and now they are even better because they are SPARKLY! I added the little leaves and that is about it! I did get some new triart markers that I wanted to use, and they are nice. Not better than copics... or worse... just different! Oh yeah, I also added some black dots around the edge of the image to resemble some black pearls... I used a viva decor pen. Thanks for stopping in and I hope you love Rose as much as I do! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Rose is one of my favorites.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful. So, when are you going to share a tutorial for those amazing paper roses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, this is fabulous! Rose is one of my favorites, too...I think it's those eyes!! Your handmade roses are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neeeeeed a tutorial pleeeeeeease. Love those roses they go so beautifully with the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a georgeous card Dawn! I love it! And the pearls all around it makes it a really nice finnish!WELL DONE ! Also with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete